1. Sign-up for free at our Opportunities Portal.
2. Conduct an interview with your local buddy and get access to our Opportunities Portal.
3. Sign a contract with us.
4. Apply for a project or more.
5. Get matched with a project.
6. Prepare for your stay abroad.
7. Off you go!
8. Take charge of your future.
1. Aged between 18 and 30 years old.
2. Some knowledge of English both written and oral.
3. Have good communication skills.
4. Flexibility and adaptability are highly regarded.
6 -12 weeks
Fee of 5.000 NOK
Global Citizen provides you with a volunteer experience abroad. Supported by our youth-run platform, you develop interpersonal skills and get a unique life-changing experience.
It focuses on creating impact in the host environment; working with NGOs, schools or charities on the front line. Projects contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
We believe that the opportunity of developing a social project abroad enables you to open your mind and the view of the world, acquiring practical and personal knowledge for developing your leadership potential, proactivity, management skills and delivering a true social impact. Challenge your worldview and fully experience diversity while having the courage to make a difference for those who need it.
Some of the fields we provide Volunteer experiences in:
Furthermore there are also opportunities in the fields of Economic Growth, Career Development, Human Rights and Cultural Understanding,
Go to our Opportunities Portal and browse through thousands of opportunities!
Sign up at the portal, under AIESEC BI or HIOA, in order for us to assist you.