BECOME A MEMBER
Do you want be a part of a massive community of globally-minded young leaders? Work with people who want to grow their own potential while contributing to something much greater than themselves? Do you want to learn by doing, step outside your comfort zone and experience both success and failures amongst a supportive community?
Join AIESEC BI & HiOA!
Anyone who believes in our purpose, our values and want to take their first steps in creating a better society. If you believe that cross-cultural exchanges are essential to avoid further conflicts, wars and racism.
Apply to become a member of AIESEC BI & HiOA and begin your life changing journey!
* You must be between 18 and 30 years old and have basic level in English.
* In addition, you should be open-minded, independent, take initiative and show integrity.
* You will work in a team and have several responsibilities, so make sure to have the time different positions demand.
* You will be required to attend at least one National Conference each year.
* The positions will demand minimum 4 hours each week.
* Attend local committee meetings once a month, which usually consist of updates, training sessions and social activities.
1. Key Account Manager (KAM) in Incoming Exchange (ICX)
2. Team Member in Marketing and Communications
3. Exchange Participant Manager (EP Manager) in Outgoing Exchange (OGX)
4. Human Resources Manager (HR Manager) in Talent Management (TM)
5. Vice President of Outgoing Exchange (VP OGX)
6. Value-delivery Manager
For further questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org